The striking CORRIDOR collection features louvered doors of solid wood that allow a speaker’s sound or a remote control’s signal to pass through unobstructed. The collection features a black, micro-etched glass top and black steel legs. Optional concealed wheels are included.
CORRIDOR 8173 is four compartments wide and perfectly sized for the largest TVs. The two center doors open to reveal a compartment with an adjustable shelf, allowing 8173 to accommodate a wide range of speakers or components.
Model: Corridor 8173
Design: Matthew Weatherly
• Micro-etched black glass top.
• Removable back panels for easy access.
• Flow-through ventilation in shelves and cabinets keeps components cool.
• Cable management keeps cords under control and out of site.
• Adjustable shelves allows users to accommodate larger components.
• Top shelf places a sound bar at the perfect position while allowing complete sound dispersion.
• Concealed wheels & easily adjustable levelers.
• CDG Edward Haimsohn Design Award.