The striking CORRIDOR collection features louvered doors of solid wood that allow a speaker’s sound or a remote control’s signal to pass through unobstructed. The collection features a black, micro-etched glass top and black steel legs.
CORRIDOR 8175 is two compartments wide and has tapered rear panels, allowing it to perfectly fit either into a corner or flat against a wall. The two louvered doors open to reveal a compartment with an adjustable shelf, allowing 8175 to accommodate a soundbar speaker and a range of electronic components. Note that this Corridor model does not include wheels.
Model: Corridor 8175
Design: Matthew Weatherly
• Micro-etched black glass top.
• Removable back panels for easy access.
• Flow-through ventilation in shelves and cabinets keeps components cool.
• Cable management keeps cords under control and out of site.
• Adjustable shelves allows users to accommodate larger components.
• Top shelf places a sound bar at the perfect position while allowing complete sound dispersion.
• Concealed wheels & easily adjustable levelers.
• CDG Edward Haimsohn Design Award.