CORRIDOR 8172 provides customizable storage for AV components, media, a turntable and/or LPs. The hardwood louvered door can be mounted to open from the right or the left to reveal a dedicated media shelf and two dual-depth compartments. The top glass surface conceals a power strip compartment and is the ideal home for a turntable. Easily removable back panels make wiring simple while ample ventilation allows your components to breathe.
Model: Corridor 8172
Design: Matthew Weatherly
• Micro-etched black glass top.
• Removable back panels for easy access.
• Flow-through ventilation in shelves and cabinets keeps components cool.
• Cable management keeps cords under control and out of site.
• Adjustable shelves allows users to accommodate larger components.
• Concealed wheels & easily adjustable levelers.
• CDG Edward Haimsohn Design Award.