The gently curved profile of the Ola cabinet creates a dramatic home theater. The cabinet features substantial top and bottom panels and curved glass doors that appear to wrap around the sides of the cabinet. The open center compartment has an adjustable shelf for use with a speaker, media or additional components. Features include grey tinted glass doors that are IR-remote compatible, hidden wheels for ease of movement, and flow-through ventilation to keep components cool.
Designer: Louis A. Lara
• Removable back panels for easy access.
• Flow flow-through ventilation in shelves and cabinets keeps components cool.
• Cable management keeps cords under control and out of site.
• Adjustable shelves allows users to accommodate larger components.
• IR-Friendly, grey tinted tempered glass permits remote control use.
• Concealed wheels & easily adjusted levelers.