The modern design of the NORA cabinet creates a sleek home for a flat panel TV and components. Available in two profiles, NORA is a standard depth for larger home theater systems, while NORA SLIM is perfect for systems with shallow components. Both models feature two adjustable side component compartments with soft-close doors. The center of the cabinets include an open speaker/component compartment and a flip-down door that conceals two additional component compartments.
Designer: Matthew Weatherly & AI Glass
• Rear panels slide for easy access.
• Flow flow-through ventilation in shelves and cabinets keeps components cool.
• Cable managment keeps cords under control and out of site.
• Adjustable shelves allows users to accomodate larger components.
• IR-Friendly, grey tinted glass permits remote control use.
• Concealed wheels & easily adjusted levelers.
• Optional flat panel mount available. See recommended items.