The MIRAGE collection‘s gloss black finish beautifully complements today‘s home theater components. Grey tinted glass doors conceal components, yet keep them IR-remote accessible. Integrated features such as adjustable, ventilated shelves, cable management, and hidden wheels are engineered to provide the ultimate in function and style.
Mirage 8222 is an attractive addition when used with the Mirage cabinet or on its own. A reversible IR-friendly grey tinted glass door conceals five adjustable shelf compartments, allowing the cabinet to be customized to fit components of almost any size. There is a dedicated vent in the back panel where the user can install an internal fan (up to 3.15” square) for additional heat exhaustion.
Designer: Al Glass, Cristian Wicha
• Rear panels slide for easy access.
• Flow flow-through ventilation in shelves and cabinets keeps components cool.
• Virtually shatterproof tempered glass.
• Cable management keeps cords under control and out of site.
• Adjustable shelves allows users to accommodate larger components.
• IR-Friendly, grey tinted glass permits remote control use.
• Concealed wheels & easily adjusted levelers.