Bracci Luxury Italian Sofas
BRACCI is a luxury leather collection that specializes in the manufacturing of high-end contemporary and modern leather sofas. Products are all hand-made in their state of the art factory, located in southern Italy, by expert artisan craftsmen committed to high quality standards. This combination of high tech building methods and materials with old world craftsmanship allows Bracci to proudly offer an exclusive 100% “MADE IN ITALY” product at a great value.
Bracci luxury Italian sofas are made only with selected eco-friendly hides tanned in Italy from European and South America origin. All leathers are cut by hand with traditional techniques, which cannot be replaced by even the most modern technology. The foam is a super-soft eco-friendly open cell polyurethane foam with 3.5 density, high resilient elastic webbing, and solid wood frames that are assembled using dowels and double corner blocks. All products are subject to a rigorous quality control in all the production phases to make sure that each piece meets the parameters of Bracci’s high quality standards.
• Hand-made in Italy.
• Upholstered in thick top grain leather.
• Eco-friendly open cell polyurethane foam with 3.5 density, high resilient elastic webbing.
• Solid hardwood frames with dowl and double corner block construction.
• Flip up headrest.
• Polished stainless steel legs.
• Available for order in several leather colors (Price may vary depending on grade).
Note: Other configurations available, click here for full spec sheet. Please call for quote.