The striking CORRIDOR cabinet features louvered doors of solid walnut that allow a speaker’s sound or a remote control’s signal to pass through unobstructed. The collection features a black, micro-etched glass top and black steel legs. Optional concealed wheels are included.
CORRIDOR 8179 is four compartments wide. The two center doors open to reveal a large compartment with an adjustable shelf, allowing 8179 to accommodate a wide range of speakers or components.
Designer: Matthew Weatherly
• Micro-etched black glass top.
• Removable back panels for easy access.
• Flow flow-through ventilation in shelves and cabinets keeps components cool.
• Cable managment keeps cords under control and out of site.
• Adjustable shelves allows users to accomodate larger components.
• Concealed wheels & easily adjustable levelers.
• 2014 Edward Haimsohn Design Award.