Avion II is the type of cabinet that gets home theater aficionados really excited. It's BDI's premiere enclosed cabinet sytem-engineered to meet the needs of the most sophisticated home theaters. Sure, it's a beautiful piece of furniture, but it's what you don't see that makes Avion an orignal. Innovative features such as flow through ventilation, a concealed speaker/media compartment, and hidden wheels make Avion an open and shut case for home theater superiority.
BDI’s award-winning Avion collection has evolved into the next generation of home theater excellence with AVION II. Full of the features that you have come to expect from the Avion collection, Series II introduces some notable innovations.
Enhancements include a linear, satin stainless steel base, the addition of soft-close doors, larger windows in the doors to allow greater IR capabilities, and more generous cable management channels.
Model 8929 is a four compartment wide home theater cabinet for use with large systems. The versatile center drawer conceals a center channel speaker (up to 7.25“ tall) and media storage or may be removed for speakers up to 8.25“ tall.
• Rear panels slide for easy access.
• Flow flow-through ventilation in shelves and cabinets keeps components cool.
• Fabric inserts included for top drawer and side doors for use with speakers.
• Cable managment keeps cords under control and out of site.
• Adjustable shelves allows users to accomodate larger components.
• IR-Friendly, grey tinted glass permits remote control use.
• Soft close hinges on doors allow smooth quiet operation.
• Concealed wheels & easily adjusted levelers.
• Optional flat panel mount available. See recommended items.
77" W x 22" D x 22.5" H
Pricing, availability, and promotions may vary by location and online.